• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp day 7

14 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Unfortunately he's probably sacked by Josey if that were live. Oline still giving up a ton of pressure up tje middle. That will 100% kill this offense if it's a consistent issue like last year

Agreed looks like a bad snap too from the beginning too. 

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Bad snap and immediate pressure up the middle. Yo this team can't keep doing this. Something has to give. Don't wait until week 5 again before you start addressing issues in protection and personnel. 

They’re stuck with the personnel they have. We’re not getting a quality center this time of year.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

A good ball there and it’s 6. I mean at least he threw it deep but I don’t know what his deal is with throwing these sidelines deep balls out of bounds 

A lack of arm strength.

27 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Unfortunately he's probably sacked by Josey if that were live. Oline still giving up a ton of pressure up tje middle. That will 100% kill this offense if it's a consistent issue like last year

Is Zavala and that no name RT still getting 1s? 

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

My god you can’t be serious. The defender is inside so he throws outside. QB 101. He puts the ball where the defender has no shot at it and only his guy can get it and you’re complaining? Every good play is nit picked to fit a narrative, and every incompletion is the end of the world. Bryce has a “good” practice and it’s just practice. Bryce has an inconsistent practice an we have to talk about who we’re drafting at QB next year. This place has become insufferable.

I was waiting for someone to make that comment that you replied to. There are some clueless posters on here 

• Pie 2

Just now, Tbe said:

Sack.

Corbett with the bad snap. 

Corbett and Hunt leaving a massive hole in their protection.

Yikes, bad to hear that’s with Hunt. I was hoping we still had Zavala in there looking that bad