• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp day 7

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

That's good the connection is coming along in camp.  But I'm not buying into anything until I see the regular season this year.  Fool me 6 times, shame on you.

Yeah that’s a sensible approach. Good or bad I’m not reacting much until the regular seasons starts. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

For me, the gametime situation is just so different from training camp.  Even if they're out there in pads playing, its not the same.

Agreed. The only point I’m showing is he is physically able to air it out against a defense. We just have to dial and up and he has to have the confidence to do so. DC seems like a confidence booster kind of coach, so let’s see what happens. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Agreed. The only point I’m showing is he is physically able to air it out against a defense. We just have to dial and up and he has to have the confidence to do so. DC seems like a confidence booster kind of coach, so let’s see what happens. 

I'd rather see him fail horribly by trying to take some shots than just playing safe until we draft his replacement.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2