• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Celebration of Julius Peppers

Was a joy to watch at UNC and for the Panthers. Hate that Carl Carey took him north. But, glad he came back and played here those last two years. 

Interesting to hear him speak praise towards the Teppers. He says the Panthers time is coming again. Is he right? 

• Pie 1

Congrats, Julius!

My favorite memory of Julius doesn’t even involve him on a football field. He helped out the city of Lumberton some years ago after that hurricane came through and wrecked shop. My 86 year old grandmother and auntie still live in the city, and their home was flooded after that. A great deal of damage. Julius will always be a name we speak highly of within my family. He personally helped and met my grandmother. Julius and a crew of people set up shop at my grandmas church, and helped out hundreds of families throughout Lumberton, but really gave a helping hand towards those in the economically depressed southside of the city.

Congrats Peppers, and thank you for helping my grandma. 

• Pie 2