• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slipknot Fans.

Guest MyDigBick

I didn't see them back in the day though..lol. But when I did, it was that tour they played with Suffocation. It was amazing, best show I have seen probably.. cause I never dreamed I would get a chance to see Carcass live but they made a comeback.

I am dying to see Obituary still. Can't wait.

• 1 month later...

Drugs r bad m'kay...

One would think that when the world falls into your lap you'd stay away from recreational drugs...

Oh well, Slipknot is now getting closer to the number of musicians a normal band has... not that any of them are true musicians... ;)

bullsh*t. They're better individually than together. Paul was considered by many one of the best bassists of today. Many think Joey is one of the best drummers. James Root is a good guitarist and shines more with Stone Sour, same with Corey Taylor. Thats why Stone Sour sounds so much better. But together Slipknot was a different sound and you either loved them or hated them. They also had conflicts within the band that may have contributed to their change of sound. I didnt care that much for them although they had a couple good songs that I liked, but theres no denying they have talent. I do prefer Stone Sour much better.

Archived