• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest 2024 Thread

So can someone clarify if the starting o-line was out there? I’m seeing something about Clowney destroying some RT named Badara Traore. Did Moton have the night off? Cause that would explain some of the o-line struggles tonight. I also saw some mention of Zavala getting a lot of snaps (which would DEFINITELY explain the o-line struggles), but not sure if that was 1st team or 2nd team.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

So can someone clarify if the starting o-line was out there? I’m seeing something about Clowney destroying some RT named Badara Traore. Did Moton have the night off? Cause that would explain some of the o-line struggles tonight. I also saw some mention of Zavala getting a lot of snaps (which would DEFINITELY explain the o-line struggles), but not sure if that was 1st team or 2nd team.

From what I could see on tv it was not oline 1 out there

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, falconlynx said:

Not everyone. Surprisingly, Bryce outplayed Stroud in their matchup. 

I think he still has hope this season. If the o-line blocks decent for a change, I  feel like Bryce can make something happen to where he warrants another year starting. I want to see him work behind an o-line that doesn't allow him to be put in the dirt every other snap and then evaluate how he plays.

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

The panthers posted a clip of one of Young’s completions to Johnson.

Zavala was in at LG on this particular play. So it would seem he was getting work with the 1’s. How much? I have no idea. I’m having a hard time figuring out why he was getting any snaps with the 1’s

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Damien Lewis and Taylor Moton were both out.

• Beer 1