• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jalen Coker …is he a lock!

Iceup

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Rippadon?

Man, that dude had some of the most insanely bad takes on QB prospects that humanity has ever conjured up.

Basically it boiled down to, as long as he was 6-4+ and 230+, that was the guy to take. Literally nothing further than that.

What a wild nutcase.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Man, that dude had some of the most insanely bad takes on QB prospects that humanity has ever conjured up.

Basically it boiled down to, as long as he was 6-4+ and 230+, that was the guy to take. Literally nothing further than that.

What a wild nutcase.

The Golden Lion wasn’t 6’4”

Nat Geo Wild Lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Honestly, I don't see Coker sneaking onto the PS. We either keep him on tje 53 or someone picks him up.

Nobody wanted TMJ last year when he explored a trade, so I think there is a better chance no one grabs him and maybe he goes onto the PS.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, NYPantherFan said:

Honestly, I don't see Coker sneaking onto the PS. We either keep him on tje 53 or someone picks him up.

Nobody wanted TMJ last year when he explored a trade, so I think there is a better chance no one grabs him and maybe he goes onto the PS.

I know he's running with the 2's and 3's, but Coker already seems like he has a better feel than the last few WR picks especially getting open in the red zone. He might not have hit the RAS scores as high but he seems like he can get open as a nice possession option

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

What a wild nutcase.

I miss him lol

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

What a wild nutcase.

Lol dude was infatuated with Corall

27 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Lol dude was infatuated with Corall

I wonder if the Corral pick was the straw that broke Fitts back, or was it turning down the burns trade.

Dumbass Fitt actually said they had a first round grade on MC and was the top rated qb in that class

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I wonder if the Corral pick was the straw that broke Fitts back, or was it turning down the burns trade.

Dumbass Fitt actually said they had a first round grade on MC and was the top rated qb in that class

I’d say the Burns’ fiasco. That bad decision had a domino effect and set us back. It also painted us into a corner when we had to trade him.

21 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Coker's contract is only 250k guaranteed.  To earn the rest he has to make the team.  It's not all that.

Im Sorry- I’m a public school teacher. IMO he’s rich as heck!

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, Iceup said:

Im Sorry- I’m a public school teacher. IMO he’s rich as heck!

Oh, listen I get that.  My wife taught for 15 years in public schools.  I'm not saying 250k is nothing for the average person.  But in terms of NFL contracts and salary caps, 250k is less than a drop in the bucket.

• Pie 1

I wouldn't be mad at a WR room consisting of Diontae, Thielen, Mingo, XL, TMJ, ISM, and Coker 👀

Especially if they're going to be marching out a bunch of 11 personnel sets.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1