• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest Roll Call

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's also closer to, IDK....the actual fanbase?

I have worked in Clemson a bunch over the years. Never seen or met a Panthers fan in almost 20 years of going there.

Also, if you go to any sports store in Anderson or Seneca, there is a lot more Falcons gear being sold there than Panthers.... So I get it.

I predict 143 people show up to watch our beloved Panthers today.

Only 127 are actually allowed in to view the practice, however, due to your standard run of the mill Clemson meth bust which results in 16 arrests at the gate.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 2

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's also closer to, IDK....the actual fanbase?

I have worked in Clemson a bunch over the years. Never seen or met a Panthers fan in almost 20 years of going there.

It's hard to say cause the NFL obviously takes a huge backseat to college football down here (I live in Greenville SC).  I haven't met many Panthers fans either, but I don't know how much of that is because Clemson/USC overpowers all football conversations.

55 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

It's hard to say cause the NFL obviously takes a huge backseat to college football down here (I live in Greenville SC).  I haven't met many Panthers fans either, but I don't know how much of that is because Clemson/USC overpowers all football conversations.

That's exactly what I mean. The most common thing I hear in SC from football fans is, "I don't watch the NFL."

5 hours ago, therealmjl said:

I predict 143 people show up to watch our beloved Panthers today.

Only 127 are actually allowed in to view the practice, however, due to your standard run of the mill Clemson meth bust which results in 16 arrests at the gate.

I predict less than 100 people will show up for Fan Fest.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's exactly what I mean. The most common thing I hear in SC from football fans is, "I don't watch the NFL."

That's funny I am from SC and don’t watch college games hardly ever. You are probably right overall but don’t act like there are no SC fans. There are a few of us.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

That's funny I am from SC and don’t watch college games hardly ever. You are probably right overall but don’t act like there are no SC fans. There are a few of us.

Not enough, sadly. I have had too many experiences being in SC sports bars and there being more people rooting against the Panthers than for them. Definitely has left a bad taste in my mouth.