• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remaining schedule until the start of the season

Icege

2 hours ago, App Panther said:

Friday, August 9th (930am) Board Meltdown over vanilla series from offense. Debate ensues if a 14 yard pass is a long pass.

Nope it will be Thursday @7:15 when we go 3 and out

• Pie 1

On 7/31/2024 at 12:58 PM, PNW_PantherMan said:

Only a matter of weeks until the suffering begins.  I'm hype.

Then........why even be a fan at this point? This season has more hope than many others just by a new coaching staff alone that seems to give a damn. I'm holding out judging my player or coach until I see what they can do this season. I think you may be surprised what a motivated coaching staff can do with some players we may have seen struggle last season

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Because the only fans left are people that can deal with it.  I use humor.  Some others use blind optimism.  But we all have our coping mechanisms.

True. Mine starts as blind optimism and then turns to humor when we begin to falter and look awful

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

On 7/31/2024 at 10:57 PM, App Panther said:

Friday, August 9th (930am) Board Meltdown over vanilla series from offense. Debate ensues if a 14 yard pass is a long pass.

Or the constant nauseating remarks that we are hiding the playbook that's why the offense stinks so bad. How did that work out during the season??

Edited by CPF4LIFE

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

So did you have to get tickets for all the practices in Charlotte or can you just come??

It was online tickets in advance but since only half the people showed up the first day they are letting people walk up and get a free ticket in person lol. I'm guessing the Jets will be sold out with the rsvps with 75% Jets fans but otherwise you can walk up now

36 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It was online tickets in advance but since only half the people showed up the first day they are letting people walk up and get a free ticket in person lol. I'm guessing the Jets will be sold out with the rsvps with 75% Jets fans but otherwise you can walk up now

Lol...nobody is taking this team serious till they show it. Everybody fell for the trap last year. That was the last straw. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Be aware, practice could be disrupted this week because of Tropical Storm Debby.  It could be a hurricane when it makes landfall in Florida Monday morning

It is expected to remain closer to the coast, but for those who live in that region, we could get a foot of rain between now and Thursdays.

• Pie 3