• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remaining schedule until the start of the season

Icege

4 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Be aware, practice could be disrupted this week because of Tropical Storm Debby.  It could be a hurricane when it makes landfall in Florida Monday morning

It is expected to remain closer to the coast, but for those who live in that region, we could get a foot of rain between now and Thursdays.

They are practicing Sunday-Tue and then leaving for New England so should be good for training camp.

• Pie 2

Big week. Hopefully the team rises to the occasion. Weather its fair or not, since its the Jets again, we can really look back to last year to see if we feel there is some improvement with this team, specifically offensively. Fingers crossed they go in healthy and come out healthy.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Love Murrells Inlet

loved that little hole on the wall, marshview, think it is. Great seafood 

Hit me if you are down. Marshview.... is that over on Garden City? We have them come and go outside of the 5 or 6 main dogs. 

Whatever the one over on Garden City is called, it is the best view because you get the Atlantic on one side and the inlet on the other, best sunset view I have seen around here and that is a long long time. 

My number one, is what I catch. But for eating out: for me it is Mrs Lee’s Inlet Kitchen. My grandfather took all of us there as early as maybe late ‘50s. Definitely ’61, ’62. etc. They have been there a long time. They are closer to the center of old Murrells Inlet south of the Marshwalk, and on the inland side. No water view. 

!

Edited by strato

On 8/16/2024 at 12:53 PM, strato said:

Hit me if you are down. Marshview.... is that over on Garden City? We have them come and go outside of the 5 or 6 main dogs. 

Whatever the one over on Garden City is called, it is the best view because you get the Atlantic on one side and the inlet on the other, best sunset view I have seen around here and that is a long long time. 

My number one, is what I catch. But for eating out: for me it is Mrs Lee’s Inlet Kitchen. My grandfather took all of us there as early as maybe late ‘50s. Definitely ’61, ’62. etc. They have been there a long time. They are closer to the center of old Murrells Inlet south of the Marshwalk, and on the inland side. No water view. 

!

You should try Sarah J’s if you haven’t.   Our go to seafood joint.

1 hour ago, HPPantherzfan said:

You should try Sarah J’s if you haven’t.   Our go to seafood joint.

Thanks. They are nice people, I have met them. I see they do a great business which normally means they make the food right, but haven’t been there to eat.

I catch my own in that inlet and it spoils you. I haven’t been to Mrs Lee’s in 7 or 8 years.

Edited by strato

44 minutes ago, strato said:

Thanks. They are nice people, I have met them. I see they do a great business which normally means they make the food right, but haven’t been there to eat.

I catch my own in that inlet and it spoils you. I haven’t been to Mrs Lee’s in 7 or 8 years.

Oh I agree I fish the north causeway myself but if you’re going out for seafood you can’t go wrong there

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Oh I agree I fish the north causeway myself but if you’re going out for seafood you can’t go wrong there

I have a couple of boats. Haven’t used them in nearly 5 years because I had some heavy family responsibilities with a  parent. Going to hopefully get one of the boats ready for winter trout fishing. Hit me up if you are down in a few months we’ll go.

Edited by strato