• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remaining schedule until the start of the season

Icege

17 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Only a matter of weeks until the suffering begins.  I'm hype.

Sad but true lol

God, PLEASE at least let this season be fun to watch. The last 4 years I've been out after the first game. Give us SOMETHING to get hype for, because it always seems week 1 ends in disappointment and then it follows throughout the whole season. Hell, I'd take a hard fought L, just let us put up a good game 1 for once.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

Sad but true lol

God, PLEASE at least let this season be fun to watch. The last 4 years I've been out after the first game. Give us SOMETHING to get hype for, because it always seems week 1 ends in disappointment and then it follows throughout the whole season. Hell, I'd take a hard fought L, just let us put up a good game 1 for once.

If we just see evidence of competent coaching and competent offseason moves, that's all I need to see. The roster is still the worst in the NFL, so I just need to see that might potentially change at some point.

Seeing a bunch more flubbed FA signings and draft picks.....whelp.....

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

The only preseason game with national accessibility will be NE on NFL. The other pre-seasons may or may not be aired locally

Once the season starts....

• NO on FOX
  • LA on CBS
  • LV on CBS
  • CIN on FOX
  • CHI on FOX
  • ATL on FOX
  • WAS on CBS
  • DEN on CBS
  • NO on CBS
  • NYG in Munich on NFL (and likely also aired locally on... WSOC?)
  • KC on CBS 
  • TB on FOX
  • PHI on FOX
  • ARI on FOX
  • TB on CBS
  • ATL on whichever network gives up in the negotiations early
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Or, for some on this board:

• Thursday, August 1st (6:30pm) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 3 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Sunday, August 4 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Monday, August 5 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Tuesday, August 6 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Thursday, August 8 (7:00pm) - PRESEASON WEEK ONE: Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 10 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough

Etc.

27 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Or, for some on this board:

• Thursday, August 1st (6:30pm) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 3 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Sunday, August 4 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Monday, August 5 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Tuesday, August 6 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Thursday, August 8 (7:00pm) - PRESEASON WEEK ONE: Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 10 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough

Etc.

That’s whining not dining.

Edited by strato

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If we just see evidence of competent coaching and competent offseason moves, that's all I need to see. The roster is still the worst in the NFL, so I just need to see that might potentially change at some point.

Seeing a bunch more flubbed FA signings and draft picks.....whelp.....

I agree.  Change in direction is the most important thing.  If that is achieved, large positive change is just a product of time.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
A word
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The hall of fame game might actually be interesting. Haven't heard anything about him but curious to see Austin Reed qb for the Bears. We could/should have grabbed him or Devin Leary late in the draft instead of signing this Plummer dude in udfa

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

The hall of fame game might actually be interesting. Haven't heard anything about him but curious to see Austin Reed qb for the Bears. We could/should have grabbed him or Devin Leary late in the draft instead of signing this Plummer dude in udfa

Leary?? So you wanted a lower rent Corral or Grier?? Lol...why?