• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person presents: Panthers stock report, training camp week 1

5 hours ago, PantherChris said:

Let's list those guys starting QBs too,

You may have missed my OP but I said ELITE first year production 700+ yards isn't elite it's like 36 receiving yards a game.

SMH. Move the goal posts a bit huh? You said immediate impact. 700 yards in a rookie season is an immediate impact. How many elite WRs are there?

WTF does their QB mean? If Leggette is elite, 700 yards even with Young is attainable.

Since I know I was right and you were wrong, I looked at the top 20 (not elite) WRs in 2023 by yardage. Only 4 of them didn’t have 700 yards in their rookie season. First was Tyreke Hill with just under 600 yards receiving. He also started only 1 game and had 1800+ all purpose yards and 12 TDs so he had an immediate impact year 1.

Unless Leggette is Davante Adams, Collins or Pittman, he’ll likely be a disappointment unless he gets 700 yards this year. A first round WR who ends up being successful should get that because we know he’s not Tyreke Hill.

On 7/31/2024 at 1:13 AM, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Drafting Leggete was so damn stupid. Dude couldn't get on the field for his first 3 years in college but somehow is magically going to be a stud NFL WR when he can't even stop and go. Bro doesnt even know what 23-10 is. Everyone says he's going to be DK Metcalf but how many DK's are there? Only 1. Then we draft a RB in the 2nd. Unless you're a piece or 2 away, drafting a RB in the 2nd when you have so many holes to fill is so damn stupid. Chuba showed he's capable of holding down the RB spot last year on a rebuilding team. At least watching the NY Giants Offseason Hard Knocks they actually made logical, smart picks while rebuilding a team. So sick of this clown show. Why was I cursed by becoming a Panthers fan? 

An injured RB in round 2 at that 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

You know there's nothing forcing you to be one. If you regret it, change.

I'm currently working with him trying to help him find a new team to grace with his presence after I saw his "say it to my face and see what happens" post to another guy on here the other day. It's still a work in progress and I don't think he likes me very much so I may not succeed or I may get beat up who knows......?

Edited by Ricky Prickles