• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person presents: Panthers stock report, training camp week 1

Drafting Leggete was so damn stupid. Dude couldn't get on the field for his first 3 years in college but somehow is magically going to be a stud NFL WR when he can't even stop and go. Bro doesnt even know what 23-10 is. Everyone says he's going to be DK Metcalf but how many DK's are there? Only 1. Then we draft a RB in the 2nd. Unless you're a piece or 2 away, drafting a RB in the 2nd when you have so many holes to fill is so damn stupid. Chuba showed he's capable of holding down the RB spot last year on a rebuilding team. At least watching the NY Giants Offseason Hard Knocks they actually made logical, smart picks while rebuilding a team. So sick of this clown show. Why was I cursed by becoming a Panthers fan? 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 9

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

Jonathan Mingo is this years training camp star that will do nothing in the regular season?

He caught 40 something balls from Bryce last year as bad as he was. It is possible for a player to develop believe it or not so I would hold off at least this season before writing him off as another training training camp star who can never translate to regular season. He didn't look as good last training camp as this one so far so could actually be development who knows but I'm not ready to write him off already just because he is having a good camp.

2 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Drafting Leggete was so damn stupid. Dude couldn't get on the field for his first 3 years in college but somehow is magically going to be a stud NFL WR when he can't even stop and go. Bro doesnt even know what 23-10 is. Everyone says he's going to be DK Metcalf but how many DK's are there? Only 1. Then we draft a RB in the 2nd. Unless you're a piece or 2 away, drafting a RB in the 2nd when you have so many holes to fill is so damn stupid. Chuba showed he's capable of holding down the RB spot last year on a rebuilding team. At least watching the NY Giants Offseason Hard Knocks they actually made logical, smart picks while rebuilding a team. So sick of this clown show. Why was I cursed by becoming a Panthers fan? 

Doesn't know 23-10? Did you see how much of a loaded made to confuse question it was? It was done on purpose to get hot takes guys to laugh and freak out. This entire thing is such a jump to conclusions hot take before there has even been two weeks of training camp. If you hate being a fan so much then why are you here? 31 other NFL teams to choose from as well

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I mean, even now I have no clue what 23-10 refers to. Is it referring to subtraction? A game score? I should go see the interview, so that I don't sound stupid.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Jaxel said:

I mean, even now I have no clue what 23-10 refers to. Is it referring to subtraction? A game score? I should go see the interview, so that I don't sound stupid.

they asked him a question in an interview where the answer was essentially 23 minus 10 but the way it was asked was purposely meant to be confusing for content 

7 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

You sound like me last season. My advice join a gym. It does wonders for the mind and body. When we struggle like we did last year I just stopped watching games and went to the gym during our games. 

I can no longer spend my time and energy on a damn game of football. Much more important things in life to be stressed about the Panthers.

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

they asked him a question in an interview where the answer was essentially 23 minus 10 but the way it was asked was purposely meant to be confusing for content 

I don't even think the answer was 23-10 (i.e. 13).  "If you were born 10 years ago, how old would you be" - you'd be 10 years old...period.  The "you're 23 years old..." preceding the question is irrelevant and is why the framing of the question seems to have confused a lot of people, yourselves included.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

Couldn't get on the field in *4 years.  He was a 5th year senior.