• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rashaad Penny retiring

Icege

I mean, healthy? I'd rather have him as part of the RB committee than Miles Sanders.  But paychecks dictate roster spots. 

ideally, we go Chubba with a little Miles to start off the year

transition to Chubba with a little Brooks

then Brooks with a little Chubba down the stretch

• Pie 2

I thought he recently called himself the best RB in the NFL if not injured or something like that.   I like what we have at RB, but I imagine Brooks is going to be on IR for the first six games or so.

Sanders with a good OL is good.  Remember Philly?  They had a good OL and he was effective making moves on the second level.  he was not effective finding holes and improvising on the first level. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, healthy? I'd rather have him as part of the RB committee than Miles Sanders.  But paychecks dictate roster spots. 

Seems like the new coach is all in on Sanders. Financially, I understand but from a football perspective oh wee wayne.

It will be interesting to see that group shake out. Methinks they are all on board the Brooks 2025 train. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Feel like Brooks and Sanders both have that finesse style, Chuba is the one that's gonna hit the hole head on as more of a power back/missile. Not really thinking about starting or not, probably more of a hot hand scenario between Chuba and whichever other guy is healthy/having a good day

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Every player, even those under 30 years old, has a multitude of aches and pains that they have to work with every day. And honestly, the grind of training camp and another long season ahead of you for a lot less pay than you've been used to, and maybe retirement doesn't look so bad. 

I hope he does well out there and finds a lot of happiness. Thanks for coming by and sharing a cup of coffee with us man. Good luck to ya!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1