• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School, A Reminder of our 2023 Offense

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

It's a chicken and egg thing. Is the offense bad because of the scheme/coaching or because of the players? When the offense was as bad as the 2023 Panthers, the answer was likely both. Good players can occasionally overcome bad coaching/scheme and vice versa good coaching/scheme can overcome bad players. 

The truth is, Frank Reich's offense was total garbage AND the offense was devoid of talent. 

No need to go backwards, 2024 is going to be bad too!

I think 2024 is going to look a lot more like 2021/2022 than 2023, at least from a statistical standpoint. It will be an improvement, but still mediocre. I'm just hoping that better o-line play translates into results for Bryce. 

• Beer 2

12 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Bryce has a lot he needed ro work on (my guy was AR15).

However, we have Bryce and I can admit he flashed plenty, and in some cases overcame the deficiencies and got in position to win games.

No QB was surviving what we put out there last year...saying he sucked with all the negatives around him goes a bit far.

I will say as bad as Bryce looked, AR15 looks like he has about 3-4 more years in the NFL.

The gulf between Stroud and everyone else appears massive. In a re-draft Bryce and Richardson probably slide to day 3.

• Pie 2