• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Necas 2 x $6.5

8 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Exactly what I thought he would get, so not surprised much. Question is where they put him line wise. 

Will juggle between 1 & 2 no doubt.... we only have only 4 legit top 6ers...

The real question will be how rod splits them up and if he gives Necas or Jarvis a shot at C. 

• Beer 1

Also it should be noted Jarvy played almost all season with a torn rotator cuff and still scored 33 goals during the season and anther 5 in the playoffs....

It's not unreasonable to think he can become a 40 goal guy this season when fully healthy.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

28 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Also it should be noted Jarvy played almost all season with a torn rotator cuff and still scored 33 goals during the season and anther 5 in the playoffs....

It's not unreasonable to think he can become a 40 goal guy this season when fully healthy.

I’ve been telling people that within 2 years Jarvis will be the best player on the team.  

• Beer 2
  • Flames 2

29 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’ve been telling people that within 2 years Jarvis will be the best player on the team.  

Have thought the same since he came up, strong and been getting stronger quickly. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

1 hour ago, Darkseid89 said:

Have thought the same since he came up, strong and been getting stronger quickly. 

I think this is the year he finally out produces Aho, (especially if he gets a shot at 1C-B) 

I think a healthy Jarvis puts up 100+ next year.

• Beer 3

I love Jarvy, but he will not be putting up 100 points while RBA is the head coach.  That kind of player does not exist on RBA's roster.  If Aho or Jarvy get to 90 they are having a career season playing in this system.

I'll take 70+ pts from our top 4 players - Aho, Jarvy, Svech, and Necas. 

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I love Jarvy, but he will not be putting up 100 points while RBA is the head coach.  That kind of player does not exist on RBA's roster.  If Aho or Jarvy get to 90 they are having a career season playing in this system.

I'll take 70+ pts from our top 4 players - Aho, Jarvy, Svech, and Necas. 

One of those guys will flirt with 100 this year. We will need it. 

• Beer 1