• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Legette is dumb

he aint got no time to think about how many months have 28 days. it's a trap. he must've heard "how many months ONLY have 28 days." but the question that was asked was "how many months have 28 days," which would be 12. 

math? shoot. I majored in music early on so that I only have to count to 12 max. 

• Beer 2

I mean, Juan, come on, dude...

That ship has sailed. Legette is a Panther now for better or for worst. I would think that you'd be hoping for the best. At least give him some appreciable time to be the best that he can be and make the transition to the NFL before you start trashing him and spamming the place with unnecessary negativity about him. 

• Pie 3

Just now, TD alt said:

I mean, Juan, come on, dude...

That ship has sailed. Legette is a Panther now for better or for worst. I would think that you'd be hoping for the best. At least give him some appreciable time to be the best that he can be and make the transition to the NFL before you start trashing him and spamming the place with unnecessary negativity about him. 

Juan only does this out of a need for attention and creating angst in the fanbase. Don't give him too much credit for actually having any other point.

• Pie 1

If they did this same interview format with many different players from different position groups across the league I can pretty much guarantee there would be many more getting clowned for their answers.

Honestly people doing this to our own players for social media likes and clout is a prime example of why our team and media market are looked at as a complete joke.

mom son GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

If they did this same interview format with many different players from different position groups across the league I can pretty much guarantee there would be many more getting clowned for their answers.

Honestly people doing this to our own players for social media likes and clout is a prime example of why our team and media market are looked at as a complete joke.

mom son GIF

100%. And you know this guy singled out X because “Big country redneck is dumb lulz”

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Eh.. It’s a trick question, as in it is designed to misdirect someone to a seemingly obvious but incorrect answer.  It’s why the question asks 28 days instead of any number of days between 1-27.  Whatever..

His biggest offense was doing an interview for some rando with a mic and a camera.  

• Pie 1