• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live updates: Panthers Back Together Saturday

Canales done speaking. Corbett up now. Says the injury narrative is overblown since the first one was during the middle of the last game of the season. Doesn't see moving to center to be a big deal. Says Bryce has a "quieter" mind this go around. Complimentary of Hunt + Lewis.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

DB segment

• Grateful for camp to be in Charlotte and be able to go home since he has a baby daughter now. Getting plenty of daddy time.
  • Complimentary of Hunt + Lewis being added. Will make him better.
  • Everybody has bought in. Goal is to contend for the division and make the playoffs.
  • Looking to have more convos with Pep, Kuechly, KK, and find out more about what it was like when they were on the team in an attempt to better understand and implement the culture they had
  • Felt a lot of times last year he didn't put his best on the field and wants to do better this season and will try to do so by "being available all of the time."
  • Talked up Shaq Thompson as the captain
  • Longest bus ride: 4.5hr ride back from Mississippi State while with Auburn after getting whooped. Left at 11pm and nobody spoke until they got in @ 3:30am
  • Pie 4

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Having to convert the URL and deal with the site freezing my browser on mobile is balls.

Got tweets to copypasta from the last 45min. Gimme a sec to relocate to my desktop 😄

I thought the freezing was just me!  This place freezes my browser at random all the time.  Sometimes multiple times in a couple minutes.

• Pie 1