• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many games are you willing to give Young?

Jmac

24 minutes ago, strato said:

It shouldn’t take all season to figure this out.

I give it 3 games to know how they internally feel. How the act on it is another story. Doesn't really matter how long people on here are willing to give him, if the fans in the stadium start booing they might gotta do something sooner than later

Edited by Jackie Lee
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Anyone willing to give him any more games should be willing to give any random cheeks QB a season+ to prove something.  The only reason he’s getting another chance is sunk cost.  Any other QB with less invested that played like BY9 last year would be a dead man walking NFL wise.

I have zero faith and every game played with him at starter is a wasted week.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I give it 3 games to know how they internally feel. How the act on it is another story. Doesn't really matter how long people on here are willing to give him, if the fans in the stadium start booing they might gotta do something sooner than later

I think that's what's it's gonna take. If plays like last year and continues to blindly support it will be no pressure by the team. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Panic said:

WTF is wrong with this fan base. Support your young QB. Ride or die this season. Enjoy your new and energetic coach. And stop with all this negative BS.

That's's cute.

With respect to OP's question, if Tepper is rational then he gets the entire season. The wild card is if he continues to suck, can Tepper handle it?

Seems that they want him to become what Dalton already is. They would be .500+ with Dalton. A game manager with a good arm with these WRs and oline would be fun to watch. Trading assets for a 5-8 165 lb qb who you have to pull in hail Mary situation is idiotic. Hope I'm wrong I'm rooting hard for bryce to succeed 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, strato said:

It shouldn’t take all season to figure this out.

it took about 17 minutes of gametime for the falcons to figure him out and make it very clear this was never going to work.

loved the morons here claiming it was the wide receivers fault bryce was throwing go out routes of bounds, or practically handing the ball off to jessie bates.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Newtcase said:

Anyone willing to give him any more games should be willing to give any random cheeks QB a season+ to prove something.  The only reason he’s getting another chance is sunk cost.  Any other QB with less invested that played like BY9 last year would be a dead man walking NFL wise.

I have zero faith and every game played with him at starter is a wasted week.

And anyone playing him into another #1 pick shouldn't be around to make that pick.