• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"He's a special mover": How Bryce Young and Diontae Johnson are creating a chemistry

1 hour ago, Lame Duck said:

I’m not but the bot spam’s main forum and I feel like a raccoon going through garbage looking for a good articles to read.

One person's trash is another person's bot article post.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

One person's trash is another person's bot article post.

1 minute ago, Lame Duck said:

My reaction every time I read bot article

image.gif.0944b9f42d417f4015dbe2199c4ef5cf.gif

I need to either quit with my bot trolling or take it up a notch. 

Us fans know where Panthers.com is when you're in need of a good fluffing.

I believe it should be placed in huddlers hands on whether a article from the fluff factory needs to be posted here. Give the people the power, cause I don't need to know the Panthers changed the landscaping around teppers parking spot....

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I need to either quit with my bot trolling or take it up a notch. 

Us fans know where Panthers.com is when you're in need of a good fluffing.

I believe it should be placed in huddlers hands on whether a article from the fluff factory needs to be posted here. Give the people the power, cause I don't need to know the Panthers changed the landscaping around teppers parking spot....

I'm like “don’t call us, we’ll call you"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 hours ago, csx said:

It is. Why else did you think they make millions?

Stop clowning, it’s not hard for competent QBs to complete a pass to any NFL caliber receiver.  It’s the the half ass or less QBs like BY9 that can make it sound difficult to throw a football to DJ9.  Bryce fugging sucks and that’s the bottom line here on my comment.

They make millions for many reasons.  Bryce certainly isn’t making millions because he’s like a superstar QB.  It’s because he was drafted #1 in the NFL and that has pay standards.  DJ9 is a six year vet and that also has pay standards, although you could fairly argue he’s actually accomplished something in the league.

Beyond that, let’s not act like idiots here and pretend that they only make millions because passing a football is hard.  Some of those millions come from expectations and sunk cost fallacy alone.