• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"He's a special mover": How Bryce Young and Diontae Johnson are creating a chemistry

Just give me my flowers when Johnson proves to be a top 10 WR this season.

I was high on this trade more than anyone else. People talking about trading for Tee Higgins and adding another #1 WR. I'm like we already have a #1.

His ability to separate off the line of scrimmage is elite like top 3 in the league elite. Bryce likes to get the ball out quick. This is going to be special people Mark My Words!

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I was high on this trade more than anyone else. People talking about trading for Tee Higgins and adding another #1 WR. I'm like we already have a #1.

His ability to separate off the line of scrimmage is elite like top 3 in the league elite. Bryce likes to get the ball out quick. This is going to be special people Mark My Words!

100% with it. Diontae is a weapon. Its going to be a baller year for him and I hope we extend him after. 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm not super optimistic about either of them on their own as individual players.  But yeah as a duo, they just seem (on paper) to be a perfect complement to one another.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Johnson has Top 10 numbers this year.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

I think we might have to ban this bot again.  They keep polishing this turd.  Nonstop excuses already.

You screwed the pooch, take responsibility.

Or just don't read it. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Newtcase said:

That article makes it sound real real difficult to throw and catch a football.  It’s just gonna take time.  😂

It is. Why else did you think they make millions?

Diontae Johnson's agility is elite. That video with him and Thielen running drills was wild. You could tell there was another level to DJ's foot speed.

Edited by Icege

4 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

what even is this crap? 

It's a very unique item that signifies a special bond.

Though it sounds like you dis-like, it came from a anime series with the best, well...... If you are able to not research it and find out how the story gos. The pay off at the end, well words can not do it justice. You just got to invest a couple hours and don't look up any details.