• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

6 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

The urgency is generated by the QB. The rest of the offense follows his lead. This is what you get when you have a QB with an apathetic demeanor.

Yeah, he ain't gonna last with this type o' sh¡t.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

There is literally nothing to watch there. That's one of the most one sided matchups imaginable. 

Another home run 2nd rounder.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

did he run the wrong route?

I don’t know, but I don’t think the route called for stopping and putting JC between him and the ball.

• Beer 3

This practice was one of those where the optimistic fan in me is saying "It's literally day 2 of practice, they're still working on installing this brand new offense"

And the fan who has lived in reality the past 6 years and says "Yep, that tracks, we will suck again".

• Flames 4

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

This practice was one of those where the optimistic fan in me is saying "It's literally day 2 of practice, they're still working on installing this brand new offense"

And the fan who has lived in reality the past 6 years and says "Yep, that tracks, we will suck again".

I am as down on this season from the jump,  but I really dont think you can take anything good or bad from 2 short practices.  I laugh at the guys on twitter saying bryce is going to cook because he threw a "dot".  And I lauged yesterday at the dudes saying bryce is in midseason form for having an off day.

I think we find out a bunch on the 5th and we should have an idea I suspect of what our offense looks like after the jets week/game.  I think DC knows after the disaster of last preseason he needs to put on a show and try to beat the brakes off of the jets.

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am as down on this season from the jump,  but I really dont think you can take anything good or bad from 2 short practices.  I laugh at the guys on twitter saying bryce is going to cook because he threw a "dot".  And I lauged yesterday at the dudes saying bryce is in midseason form for having an off day.

I think we find out a bunch on the 5th and we should have an idea I suspect of what our offense looks like after the jets week/game.  I think DC knows after the disaster of last preseason he needs to put on a show and try to beat the brakes off of the jets.

I agree it’s way too early. I mean I doubt it going to be a great season but I also expect much better play than last year. I think we agreed 6 wins with the offense in the top half would be a great year considering the circumstances. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1