• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

Not sure if the clips in here but there’s a play where Bryce rolls out and hits Mingo sitting in the middle of the field

I feel like Canales is going to be doing a lot of that. Getting Bryce out of the pocket and allowing him to see the field

• Pie 2

Not going to draw conclusions on regular season performance based on training camp. I'm mostly interested on what new offensive concepts we're throwing out there and which players are moving up the pecking order. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Not going to draw conclusions on regular season performance based on training camp. I'm mostly interested on what new offensive concepts we're throwing out there and which players are moving up the pecking order. 

interesting.  me? I  could watch Bryce eat McDonald's and form an opinion about how he will operate on a 4th quarter drive week 4. 

4 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

meanwhile....

such a shame, would have loved to be a panther. Show me a bryce throw this long someone please.

Bro, we heard the same poo about BY last offseason.

It's all positive vibes this time of year for rookies.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

meanwhile....

such a shame, would have loved to be a panther. Show me a bryce throw this long someone please.

Both passes travel 40yds in the air

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Bro, we heard the same poo about BY last offseason.

It's all positive vibes this time of year for rookies.

yeah but the patriots are actually using their brains and keeping him at QB2 cause their OL is complete poo. something we should have done for Bryce but Tepper wanted to shoe horn him into the starting role during fuging OTA's.

3 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

yeah but the patriots are actually using their brains and keeping him at QB2 cause their OL is complete poo. something we should have done for Bryce but Tepper wanted to shoe horn him into the starting role during fuging OTA's.

IMO if, and thats a huge if, the pats simply sit Maye for the year they will be golden in 2025

31 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

So Maye is making it look easy but stuck at QB2? Something isn’t adding up.,,