• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

And when the NFL becomes a 7 v 7 league in 10 years some team will call Bryce and get him off of his couch 

Always something  right? 

First ge doesn't have the arm. Then when he does show he has arm, it's only preseason. Get your story straight from the beginning please. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

Always something  right? 

First ge doesn't have the arm. Then when he does show he has arm, it's only preseason. Get your story straight from the beginning please. 

I have hope in Bryce, but he needs to display the ability to make the tough throws more consistently and in live action team drills and games not just during 7 on 7. You can't win consistently in the NFL throwing only 5 to 10 yard passes and checkdowns. 

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

I have hope in Bryce, but he needs to display the ability to make the tough throws more consistently and in live action team drills and games not just during 7 on 7. You can't win consistently in the NFL throwing only 5 to 10 yard passes and checkdowns. 

For the record, I've been watching football all my life. I know where he needs to show it. 

14 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Always something  right? 

I keep seeing folks post that nothing matters until the regular season starts, but then those same folks see a play that they don't like and for whatever reason that is a guarantee that the team will be winless for the next twenty seasons.

It's weird. 

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

lets just fast forward to the first qt of the pats game.  We should know something after that.  And I swear to God if they only play him a series or if its more of the vanilla poo I will lose my motherfuging mind

I got my personal day reserved for the Jets week scrimmages.

25 minutes ago, Icege said:

I keep seeing folks post that nothing matters until the regular season starts, but then those same folks see a play that they don't like and for whatever reason that is a guarantee that the team will be winless for the next twenty seasons.

It's weird. 

Pretty spot on.

• Pie 1