• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

To my untrained eye Bryce looks exactly the same as last year. Yeah these are short clips but what I see is that his demeanor is the same (out there just to be out there). Is it "normal" for QBs to practice that way? I'm from the philosophy that how you practice is how you show up when it's time to perform. 

• Beer 3
  • Flames 2

Just now, Manna said:

To my untrained eye Bryce looks exactly the same as last year. Yeah these are short clips but what I see is that his demeanor is the same (out there just to be out there). Is it "normal" for QBs to practice that way? I'm from the philosophy that how you practice is how you show up when it's time to perform. 

I mean experiencing Cam for 9 years I would say the way Bryce is acting is not normal. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He is just the same being a fun loving friendly never has anything but positive vibes country boy in person alone with no cameras on kinda guy. Im telling you from personal experience, if he gets this in the NFL he will turn into a franchise face, a team leader by example and a guy who always does the right thing no matter what. All he has to do is be who he is and go hard as he always does and his entire demeanor will be infectious to the entire team. He wont fail and will turn out in years to come better than many taken before him, I would stake almost anything on that.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1