• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Study: Carolina Panthers are the NFL's most miserable fanbase

Tbe

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am praying that isnt a result of d coordinators looking at the film and simply knowing how to stop bryce.

I mean, Bryce Young and the Panthers O clearly got much worse the 2nd half of the season vs the 1st. 

I'm sure that's not just because of Bryce.  But definitely part of it

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

No it is not.  I think the lack of confidence in the front office is worse than the lack of confidence in the team.  Every time I hear the name CJ Stroud I think of the brain trust who decided a small, average-armed QB who has always had a stud OL, stud D, stud WRs--was the best pick.  I still think he is salvageable, but I do not think he will be the best from that draft.

Cant argue with that assessment

1 hour ago, CRA said:

no way in heck do 35% of Panther fans think we can make the Super Bowl this year. 

I think most of those 35% probably just dont give a crap either way and probably filled out their surveys without reading the questions and or just paid no attention because we havent been any good in so long.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its really not the losing part as things happen to nfl franchise, what pisses me off is the manner of how we got here.  The absolutely illogical way this team has been ran and put together.  Maybe it gets turned around but my hopes are not high

Im keeping hopes up as high as possible with each new year being like a rebirth but at this point im also being realistic and refuse to fool myself AGAIN so I am not let down AGAIN. I hope for a great turnaround but I certainly wont be putting any money on it and definitely not going to be surprised if its bad again and we are looking for our next franchise QB all over again as disappointing as it is to say.

It’s one thing to be losers, but it’s entirely different to be the worst franchise in all of professional sports, who has gotten drastically worse with every desperation move they make and gave away the only true stars the team had up to that point for the absolute worst draft move since Ricky Williams (at least he was actually talented). Where’s the Tylenol?

Moreover, a blowhard yankee, elitest drink throwing megalomaniac owner was forced on us who had no intention of carrying over any Panther heritage or tradition. His ‘smarter than you’ moves were so incredibly idiotic, they feel suspiciously intentional, subterfuge if you will, in an effort to sell the team and keep the taxpayer renovated stadium for making megabucks off of concerts. Hmmm…

The first taste of pride, winning, competence… Wilks style, was quickly dismantled in to this steaming pile of poo we have now.

We’ve had plenty of suck years, but now we’re straight clowned and laughed at. 6 first downs feels and 3 points like a successful half. Last year was unwatchable, except for the 1 game Bryce was out. 

It’s all just so bad. All of it, until proven otherwise. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan
  • Pie 1