• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free SUNDAY TICKET for Verizon customers

Verizon is offering Sunday Ticket for free to their customers. As always, there's a catch:

• Must be on an Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Ultimate mobile plan, and gotta buy one of their fancy phones, like the Google Pixel Fold, Galaxy Z Flip6, or Samsung Galaxy Z Folds6
  • Existing customers who add a new line can also get Sunday Ticket free
  • Home Internet customers who sign up for 5G Home Plus, LTE Home Plus, Fios 1G or Fios 2G -- all can get Ticket for free

Current customers who don't qualify for the above can get $100 off the Ticket plan.  Verizon is also discounting YouTubeTV in general

They're also offering free NFL tickets through their Verizon Access app

Details: https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-powers-ultimate-nfl-fan-experience

Back when I bought Sunday Ticket years ago through my satellite provider back then, it was umm, okay. And then after the season was over, I thought I was done for it. Then they automatically billed me for the entire next season, in like May of the year. No warning, no explanation, no opt out. It took forever to get my money back.

I still think it's a rip off service and probably always will be unless you live outside of your team's area.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Back when I bought Sunday Ticket years ago through my satellite provider back then, it was umm, okay. And then after the season was over, I thought I was done for it. Then they automatically billed me for the entire next season, in like May of the year. No warning, no explanation, no opt out. It took forever to get my money back.

I still think it's a rip off service and probably always will be unless you live outside of your team's area.

I remember that scam. With how internet service has increased in speed, quality and coverage the people that use satellite has to have shrunk considerably. 

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I remember that scam. With how internet service has increased in speed, quality and coverage the people that use satellite has to have shrunk considerably. 

You better believe it! We've got fiber optic here and it's amazing. 

• Beer 1