• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple of Panthers Removed from PUP

Iceup

48 minutes ago, Iceup said:

https://x.com/DNewtonespn/status/1816112615220785517

according to D. Newton there is still no set timetable for Brooks’ ability to take part fully in practices.

Fall would seem more like it. November maybe? He can take his time and fully heal in my eyes. Not like we will be fighting for a super bowl yet anyhow is the way i see it.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Iceup said:

https://x.com/mike_e_kaye/status/1815844022059163817

According to Mike Kaye CB Chau Smith Wade and WR Jalen Coker can practice tomorrow. 

No Word on RB Jonathon Brooks I guess.

I am excited to see if either of these Rookies can contribute!

That Tweet was yesterday. I saw some YouTube panthers channel that said they saw Coker practice today.

Edited by csx

If I play fantasy this year I'm drafting Brooks last round and stashing him. Have a feeling he'll be a RB1 for like the last month or 2 of the season and win some leagues for people in the playoffs. Doubt we see him play any games before October and won't earn a starting bellcow job until mid/late November. But I'm super super excited for this kid once he's on the field and healthy.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

If I play fantasy this year I'm drafting Brooks last round and stashing him. Have a feeling he'll be a RB1 for like the last month or 2 of the season and win some leagues for people in the playoffs. Doubt we see him play any games before October and won't earn a starting bellcow job until mid/late November. But I'm super super excited for this kid once he's on the field and healthy.

He’s still going top-10 in most 1QB dynasty rookie drafts. I think how jaded the fanbase is may fuzz out his potential. The Texas boys have my interest.

17 minutes ago, t96 said:

'Doubt we see him play any games before October and won't earn a starting bellcow job until mid/late November.'   ....of 2025....lol...this kid is on the shelf....

8 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

He’s still going top-10 in most 1QB dynasty rookie drafts. I think how jaded the fanbase is may fuzz out his potential. The Texas boys have my interest.

yeah. when I posted that lol I don't know why but I had in my mind he was a later pick but obviously being the top RB picked in the draft I think fantasy players will be interested in him, even in re-draft with coming off injury. So prob won't be able to get him last round but maybe like 10th/11th round -- and still worth a shot there in my view. 

Edited by t96