• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out two premier pass rushers

Honestly.... need to sign both.

FYI I believe the Panthers are last, that's right LAST in current cap space. You'd figure they at least have talent given they spent all the monies...... feels like a bad nightmare and no end for years..

22 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also it sounds like everyone is blowing up Ickey already so who knows how good any of these guys actually are

Cool 3 guards and no left tackle. Sure glad we got a RB on pup in the 2nd 👍🏻

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, RJK said:

Cool 3 guards and no left tackle. Sure glad we got a RB on pup in the 2nd 👍🏻

If icky fails, that's going make young chance of making it smaller.... as well. I've seen a couple of starting CBs go down across the league and here the Panthers are with horn and ________ . I know Dan can not fix all the problems in one off-season, just feels like he should got some insurance at CB...you know given horns injury history. 

I've said it before too, loved brooks and had him as the top RB, but this panthers team was dumb spending a mid 2nd resource on RB.....one of the most de-valued groups league wide and just seen like 10 starters, some of which were top guys on FA market getting meh deals. With alllllllll the holes and issues, I mean sanders, Hubbard, blackshear and they even got former 1st round penny for pennies. Use that for CB, edge, C, LB, DT, or TE made much better sense. Hell even double up at WR made more sense. If you by some metric or beliefs thought you had to draft a RB, which is still insane......pick one in 5-7 where there have been recent success stories. Again Im was a big brooks fan, just thought the fit should not be in panthers plans given the massive amount of holes and depth across the team except at RB.......bloody hell....

• Beer 2