• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out two premier pass rushers

Former 2nd rounder that got hurt early in his career and never quite caught on afterwards.

I was put off initially that they didn't bring in a CB, but with Evero's defense bringing a lot of disguised coverages I can see him feeling confident with guys that know his system already. The pass rush needs all of the help it can get, though Brown + Clowney seem to already be doing their part! 😄

• Pie 1

On 7/24/2024 at 4:19 PM, Basbear said:

Honestly.... need to sign both.

FYI I believe the Panthers are last, that's right LAST in current cap space. You'd figure they at least have talent given they spent all the monies...... feels like a bad nightmare and no end for years..

3rd to last

image.png.74f75a30be9878a28180d6511db97b4a.png

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Lot of the money is dead cap, Dan bitting the bullet this year which was to be expected 

If Im right the last three years they've had around 50,000,000 each season in dead cap. Gettlegut at least got the cap under control after a couple years, then it got screwed up again during the herniay2.5/rhules era. Moton looks to be on the cutting black after this season as well, unless a new deal is worked out. Best I can tell moton is 30 million cap and 12 in dead space. I doubt Dan gets it below 30 million in dead cap for 2025.