• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp day 1

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't really give a fug if he looks amazing in practice. Let's see it on the field when it matters. 

It's moderately interesting because there are no real sports going on but I am taking 100% of our training camp with a bushel of salt.

You play how you practice, you absolutely want to look amazing in practice. It’s the prerequisite to playing well.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

All dinks and dunks from Bryce in 11v11 according to Rashad

Dink and dunk passing game with a power run game is like a boxer that can only jab.  At some point you have to be able to connect a real punch.  They better be able to wear teams down with the run game or its going to be unwatchable again.

• Pie 3

4 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

not a good sign might be yet another 1st round bust. Xavier is a great athlete but very much a feast or famine type 

It literally means nothing right now but getting open at all has been my biggest fear for him.  I'm just tired of drafting these receivers that are fast in a straight line and that's it.  First day of training camp means literally nothing, it's just not the best sign when you hear your #1 fear brought up after one day.

Edited by Tr3ach
Stupid giant ad covered the text box in the middle of typing.
  • Pie 2