• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp day 1

16 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Day 1 after first light practice in no pads. I would wait till they actually start practicing first to see if he fails again.

I don't really give a fug if he looks amazing in practice. Let's see it on the field when it matters. 

It's moderately interesting because there are no real sports going on but I am taking 100% of our training camp with a bushel of salt.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't really give a fug if he looks amazing in practice. Let's see it on the field when it matters. 

It's moderately interesting because there are no real sports going on but I am taking 100% of our training camp with a bushel of salt.

Of course, how many years in a row do we have a training camp superstar who never shows up during the season? He could look like the second coming of a cross between Patrick Mahomes and Drew Brees in practice and I would still want to see it in the regular season to believe it. 

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

More I look at the WR's group... the more I get pumped as to the possibilities. Looks great on paper....Think its going to depend on ...you know.... Bryce.... 

wr group will be great depending on bryce. bryce will be great depending on wr group.

what nightmare is this?

I just hope if Bryce does continue the bust trajectory he’s on that Tepper will get out of the way and let Canales bring in Dalton. We might still suck but he’s proven he can move the ball down the field