• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young video going viral

Dude is the laughing stock of the NFL this year. Enjoy watching that piñata getting beat at every opportunity because that might be the only entertainment value of the Panther's season.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

I’m pretty sure he proved last year he’s durable. That was the main size argument 

He’s durable at 22, but he did have that ankle injury.

There is no such thing as a body that can defeat the basic laws of physics.

Smaller people get hurt by bigger people….especially as they get older.

13 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Aren't you the guy that called Bryce a soy boy punk ass or something like that? I still say with 99.7% confidence that he would make short work of your soft ass in a matter of seconds. I don't know who "Wolfcop" is but im guessing you have penis envy for him as well there tubby? I think Bryce will fail as well unfortunately bu not gonna call him a punk ass wimp for it.

Worse thing I ever said was he didn't have the skill set ...Not sure what ur referring to....but at least we all know now who is fallating woffcop.

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

Worse thing I ever said was he didn't have the skill set ...Not sure what ur referring to....but at least we all know now who is fallating woffcop.

I have you mistaken for another guy my apologies. Your name is somewhat similar to his and then not really but I noticed your post count is higher. His was like 300 or something. I dont suck off woffcop by the way but that seems to be on your mind so instead of arguing with him you should try reaching out and seeing if he is interested. Flirt in a productive way but still play hard to get would be my advice but I dont much about the gay love you mentioned being interested in. My apologies again for confusing the name. It was "JRaymond" after going back and looking

Edited by Ricky Prickles

41 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I have you mistaken for another guy my apologies. Your name is somewhat similar to his and then not really but I noticed your post count is higher. His was like 300 or something. I dont suck off woffcop by the way but that seems to be on your mind so instead of arguing with him you should try reaching out and seeing if he is interested. Flirt in a productive way but still play hard to get would be my advice but I dont much about the gay love you mentioned being interested in. My apologies again for confusing the name. It was "JRaymond" after going back and looking

Apology accepted... no harm all good. I mean...everybody is testy since the Dipper era started.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Johnstonny said:

Apology accepted... no harm all good. I mean...everybody is testy since the Dipper era started.

haha true! Im still not sucking off woffcop or any other of you guys on here, I dont care how bad it gets!

Edited by Ricky Prickles

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

haha true! Im still not sucking off woffcop or any other of you guys on here, I dont care how bad it gets!

Haha ...I know... but had throw out some insults to make myself feel better... erbody pissed off now....But wolfee (@wolfcop)  outta touch...think hes dating or married to a topcat. Hes prolly a nice guy he/him/his but wayyyy to happy about this team...so...i like to rag his azz.