• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young video going viral

I mean,  look,  he's probably the best 5'10, 185 pound QB of all time. The problem, of course, is that just doesn't cut it in the NFL.  The nonchalance and obvious lack of commitment to the weight room off season don't bode well for his longevity. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I would be totally shocked that Bryce Young will last as a starting quarterback by the end of the season. Unless he change his position. And to make matters worse is he has absolutely no fire. David Tepper is a jackass for picking Bryce Young over CJ Stroud 

How on earth did the teppers get obsessed with this kid? From what I’ve seen and heard he’s not some strong leader/alpha personality and he dang sure doesn’t wow anyone physically. It’s mind boggling 

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, ClawOn said:

I mean,  look,  he's probably the best 5'10, 185 pound QB of all time. The problem, of course, is that just doesn't cut it in the NFL.  The nonchalance and obvious lack of commitment to the weight room off season don't bode well for his longevity. 

I was “fine” with the Bryce pick assuming he’d put that same work ethic we were sold on into adding muscle. At his size any muscle gain would be really noticeable and it’s obvious he didn’t do much this offseason

So Dan can spare all the motivated/hard work talk when it comes to Bryce. There’s not much you can control these days but showing up in the best shape possible to give yourself a fighting chance is one of them

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, RJK said:

How on earth did the teppers get obsessed with this kid? From what I’ve seen and heard he’s not some strong leader/alpha personality and he dang sure doesn’t wow anyone physically. It’s mind boggling 

He spoke well at dinner

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, strato said:

I appreciate that you answered. Looking at your ‘specs’ Imma say I bet you are built more like Murray than like our man. I’m bored but still it would be nice to put the questions about his size to rest. There are different claims. 

Yeah, Im more like Murray and my twin brother is more like Young when looking at the picture from page 1.

Also seem like I grew an inch, looking at conversion I´m not 5 7 but 5 8,5. 😄 and my twin is about 5 9 and 190 lbs.

They still have a few centimeters on us, so the 200 lbs claim isn't far fetched since they are athletes. 

• Beer 1

I would rather this team leave and hope for an expansion team 5-10 years from now than suffer through another decade plus of Tepper’s ownership. There’s just very little chance this ever works other than maybe a very occasional one off season here and there.

Edited by BIGH2001

11 hours ago, KSpan said:

Horn is 201... there is zero chance Bryce is 204 lbs. I wouldn't put him an ounce over 190, closer to 185 or less in-season.

Horn is 6 1 and shredded. Also his legs and calf is on the leaner side when looking at this body type.

If Young is 5 10, then 200+ lbs is very plausible.

Physics doesn’t stop physicsing just because it’s the NFL. 

my mind is straight blown, still. 

Say you’re forced to lay a bet for every penny you have and your house if Bryce will survive the season without something really wrong with him afterwards. Your wife and kids are there looking at you…. Yeah. Everyone would bet the same because homerism would go out the door. 

It’s physics. He has no superpower. We were victim to one of the biggest con jobs ever pulled in the NFL draft… and we have just the owner to fall for it. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan
  • Pie 1