• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young video going viral

36 minutes ago, countryboi said:

yall spin the block on the same 3 - 4 talking points every few weeks, he was small last season, he small today. We need the season to start. 

When the season starts, we'll just re-confirm he's small.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

204 lbs baby! HOSS.

What do you guys think he really weighs? I’m not sure it’s 180. Maybe. 

And it is true that if he balls out that is all that matters. 

Im 5'7-5'8 (174cm) and about 90kg ~200lbs. 

Goes to the gym regularly but also have extra fat that I want to lose. So its easy for me to compare to him.

Bryce clearly have more muscle mass than me when looking at his arms, shoulder, chest, legs and calf.

204 seems reasonable if he is 5 10. 

180, no way. 0%... zero. 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, kass said:

Goes to the gym regularly but also have extra fat that I want to lose. So its easy for me to compare to him.

Bryce clearly have more muscle mass than me when looking at his arms, shoulder, chest, legs and calf.

180, no way. 0%... zero. 

Horn is 201... there is zero chance Bryce is 204 lbs. I wouldn't put him an ounce over 190, closer to 185 or less in-season.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

5 hours ago, Manna said:

Hope he balls out so that we can change the narrative surrounding his size. 

until then, I’m 5’10 170lbs and look bigger than him. 

I’m 5’10 165 and I’m sure I’m bigger than him. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, kass said:

180, no way. 0%... zero. 

I appreciate that you answered. Looking at your ‘specs’ Imma say I bet you are built more like Murray than like our man. I’m bored but still it would be nice to put the questions about his size to rest. There are different claims. 

• Beer 1

I'm convinced most of this sub has a lil weenie.

Only insecure people are this obsessed with a person size. I thought the Bryce small jokes were done last season, yet here we are again repeating the same nonsense smh.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

Unless ur @Wolfcop93.27% of the huddle knows how this is going down.  Guess we have to let it play out for chrome dome...

Aren't you the guy that called Bryce a soy boy punk ass or something like that? I still say with 99.7% confidence that he would make short work of your soft ass in a matter of seconds. I don't know who "Wolfcop" is but im guessing you have penis envy for him as well there tubby? I think Bryce will fail as well unfortunately but im not gonna call him a punk ass wimp for it.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Flames 1