• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young video going viral

46 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

Maybe when we're garbage again this season, the coach won't get the blame again. 

If it turns into a dumpster fire, he'll be out by Week 6. 

We have a 1st round pick this year, more cap space, and Canales has no loyalty to him. About his 20-22 game mark as the guru's say, you know what you got. 

I don't think I can sit through another season of him playing like he did last year. I'd rather see Dalton and 30+ runs per game like we did with Darnold.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, App Panther said:

We are so cooked.

This might be the video they show when they do features on the biggest draft busts a decade from now.

If that happens it’ll be the leaving the pocket early and throwing OB, the being sacked with two damned fingers, the coughing the ball up on unnecessary sacks, the deep ducks and probably lowlights that do not yet exist. 

I’ve had a couple beers and this is what I really think. I can also squint hard and see a dink and dunk and some 50/50 Russell Wilson style punt passes, with a strong running game and minimized reliance on the QB and tripling our 2023 win total. Woot.

didn’t realize I did 2 in a row. Oops. Apologies. 

Edited by strato

1 hour ago, strato said:

204 lbs baby! HOSS.

What do you guys think he really weighs? I’m not sure it’s 180. Maybe. 

And it is true that if he balls out that is all that matters. 

180 on a good day

• Pie 1