• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most Boring Sport to watch.

Dpantherman

Most Boring Sport to watch  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Most Boring Sport to watch

• Golf
    • Soccer
    • Basketball
    • tennis
    • racing
    • rugby
    • lacrosse
    • baseball
    • swimming
    • curling

Look when any of you punks get your car up to 200 mph hour and keep it under control for 500 miles WHILE taking turns and avoiding the other 30 cars going 200 miles an hour, then come back with your smart comments. Ya' freakin' mooks.

And I don't even LIKE racing.

there's 42 other cars....sheesh...even I know that!!!!!:D

Damn. No baseball? That is by far the most boring sport. I even remember when I was little watching a baseball game. I got sick afterwards. Yeah.

Well, it might've been the hot dog I ate..but still.

And not playing. Explains a lot

Sounds like football.

Golf. Aside from the last two rounds of a major.

I love of all sports.

:)....I think I heard football is just over 10 minutes.

I love all sports with baseball being my first love. I can understand many people on here not liking baseball....it is a thinking man's game and well.......

Baseball just isn't as popular around here. In a few cities it is more popular than football (Boston, St. Louis, maybe NY?). I know in Philly the momentum is shifting to baseball also. Football will always be the king of sports in most places though and rightfully so.

oh yeah....I chose lacrosse....tried watching it a couple of times and just couldn't get into it.

F1 is soooo boring , there is hardly ever any side by side racing.. It's like watching qualifiying. And if there is any contact even if it's small it usually ends the day of the cars involved.

Are you serious? Have you ever watched an F-1 race? Just because the track isn't 10 cars wide doesn't mean there isn't any side by side racing. Passing actually takes ability in F-1.

Archived