• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most Boring Sport to watch.

Dpantherman

Most Boring Sport to watch  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Most Boring Sport to watch

• Golf
    • Soccer
    • Basketball
    • tennis
    • racing
    • rugby
    • lacrosse
    • baseball
    • swimming
    • curling

Look when any of you punks get your car up to 200 mph hour and keep it under control for 500 miles WHILE taking turns and avoiding the other 30 cars going 200 miles an hour, then come back with your smart comments. Ya' freakin' mooks.

And I don't even LIKE racing.

but if you consider bowling, baseball, and rugby sports then driving has to be a sport. Now if you don't, then that's just weird. :Chevy_anim:

Bowling is a skill. Baseball is a mixture of skill and athletisism.

and lol I have no idea how rugby is even in this conversation.

Bowling is a skill. Baseball is a mixture of skill and athletisism.

and lol I have no idea how rugby is even in this conversation.

Eh, it was a poll choice. But aren't all sports a mixture of skill and athleticism? That's what I'm saying. And again, I think racing is as boring as the rest of you...but the fact is not everyone on the planet is doing it, and not everyone is making the big bucks in it, because only a certain number of people have the skills necessary to do it.

Eh, it was a poll choice. But aren't all sports a mixture of skill and athleticism? That's what I'm saying. And again, I think racing is as boring as the rest of you...but the fact is not everyone on the planet is doing it, and not everyone is making the big bucks in it, because only a certain number of people have the skills necessary to do it.

So not everyone else is as skilled?

Archived