• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Press Conference

CRA

ok...at this point, if CRA was in charge of the Panthers....

I'm basically just having Canales talk at the mic.   Oh, and my guy XL.  But Morgan and Bryce both make me want to fall asleep and do the opposite of preseason hype. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

The team let go of most of its talent for various reasons and really hasn't replaced it yet despite a multi year rebuild that started under Rhule. The team hasn't had a winning season in years and is coming off a 2 win season. So, yeah, they suck. The GM isn't a great public speaker and doesn't excite people either. What else do you expect?

I think you mean "debuild" at this point.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

I bet Morgan and Canales have a "next man up" philosophy as well. Profound stuff.

I hear they’re trying out this idea of ‘competition at every position’.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CRA said:

The Ethical Issues With Stefan Urquelle In Family Matters • The Daily Fandom

2 hours ago, Manna said:

y'all the Steve Urkel references are spot on. 

after Bryce throws a pick six: "did I do thaaaat?" 

fans: YES

Wasn't his name stephon? Or does my membrain fail me again?

Morgan excited me a couple of times. When he starts talking about football players. I know he knows about that part. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say they just want football players for a while.

Young this year... it has to be put up or shut up. If you’re gonna be the guy, be the guy. If you are not gonna be the guy, sit the hell down. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Wasn't his name stephon? Or does my membrain fail me again?

I was just saying Steve in general, but you're right it was technically Stephon. 

21 minutes ago, Manna said:

I was just saying Steve in general, but you're right it was technically Stephon. 

I wasn't trying to correct you and even missed your Steve statement, just seen the picture and a old brain neutron fired for the first time....Then I generally missed old 90s TV. I think the producers came up with "stephon" when Steve was having trouble doing urkels voice after puberty.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I wasn't trying to correct you and even missed your Steve statement, just seen the picture and an old brain neutron fired for the first time....Then I generally missed old 90s TV. I think the producers came up with "stephon" when Steve was having trouble doing urkels voice after puberty.

No worries, no offense taken. I never knew that about the Stephon character but it makes sense. 
I’m something of a 90s kid myself. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

I wasn't trying to correct you and even missed your Steve statement, just seen the picture and a old brain neutron fired for the first time....Then I generally missed old 90s TV. I think the producers came up with "stephon" when Steve was having trouble doing urkels voice after puberty.

Never knew that