• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Press Conference

CRA

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean, that's a no.  And yeah, the Panthers knows exactly what he weighs.  As does Bryce.  If he bulked up, he would be tooting that horn.  

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Heeeeere's Danny:

My spin:

Expectations don't sound too high. Just thinking about taking things day by day, working the plan. 

Believes in Bryce (sounds real, but still coach-speak). Thinks he has all the tools to succeed in the league. Morgan did have a "we'll see" pertaining to Bryce.

His philosophy is to churn the bottom of the roster. 

The best teams are player-driven, including the team culture. They've drafted high character guys.

Hard Knocks do what it do. There were more phone calls on the Burns trade than they showed. It's good for fans.

Media/fans may be sleeping on D.J. Johnson.

Like I said...lots of believable coach-speak, but I have a gut feeling that there will be real competition for spots. I get the sense that Morgan is keen on adding upgrades from the waiver wire. I'd look for us to upgrade at least the CB position if not the EDGE. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Sorry, guys, CRA posted while I was posting (I began with trying to post the X link live broadcast, then a regular link, then checked YT which was about 10 minutes later. Anyway...

Thanks, @CRA

Edited by TD alt

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, that's a no.  And yeah, the Panthers knows exactly what he weighs.  As does Bryce.  If he bulked up, he would be tooting that horn.  

"yeah, you know, its like, you know, and uhhh, its uhhhh........"

I see Panther PR just said fug it in regards to his pressers and public speaking

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Heeeeere's Danny:

My spin:

Expectations don't sound too high. Just thinking about taking things day by day, working the plan. 

Believes in Bryce (sounds real, but still coach-speak). Thinks he has all the tools to succeed in the league. Morgan did have a "we'll see" pertaining to Bryce.

His philosophy is to churn the bottom of the roster. 

The best teams are player-driven, including the team culture. They've drafted high character guys.

Hard Knocks do what it do. There were more phone calls on the Burns trade than they showed. It's good for fans.

Media/fans may be sleeping on D.J. Johnson.

Like I said...lots of believable coach-speak, but I have a gut feeling that there will be real competition for spots. I get the sense that Morgan is keen on adding upgrades from the waiver wire. I'd look for us to upgrade at least the CB position if not the EDGE. 

The "bottom of the roster churn" comment was what Fitterer used to say.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Sorry, guys, CRA posted while I was posting (I began with trying to post the X link live broadcast, then a regular link, then checked YT which was about 10 minutes later. Anyway...

I merged them.  I meant to have yours at the top but accidently did it backwards. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

"yeah, you know, its like, you know, and uhhh, its uhhhh........"

I see Panther PR just said fug it in regards to his pressers and public speaking

You're talking about Bryce, I presume. 

Morgan's eyes are mesmerizing, but kind of discomforting at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Why would expectations be high? We've been the worst team in all of sports the past 5 years lol

I mean, I think it's relative. I mean, personally, I'd say that .500 (8-8-1, LOL) is a high bar. Hell, five games might be a stretch. My mouth about fell open when Joe mentioned "playoffs," and yes I immediately (like CRA) thought of Jim Mora. 

So, in that spirit...".500? .500? You talkin' about .500?"

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The "bottom of the roster churn" comment was what Fitterer used to say.

As does Brett Veach. Literally every team. 

Edited by csx
  • Pie 2