• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA TODAY record projections. Panthers not last

The Athletics take going into TC, pretty straight and to the point

32. Carolina Panthers

Last season: 2-15, missed playoffs

Maybe the Panthers really, really wanted Dave Canales as their head coach. Or, maybe more high-profile candidates were scared off by the combination of owner David Tepper and quarterback Bryce Young. Canales had a nice year as Tampa Bay’s offensive coordinator in 2023, but it was his only season as a coordinator. If he can reverse Young’s career track, none of that will matter. The former Alabama quarterback’s 5.5 yards per attempt in his rookie season were the fewest for any quarterback in the last eight seasons.

37 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The Athletics take going into TC, pretty straight and to the point

32. Carolina Panthers

Last season: 2-15, missed playoffs

Maybe the Panthers really, really wanted Dave Canales as their head coach. Or, maybe more high-profile candidates were scared off by the combination of owner David Tepper and quarterback Bryce Young. Canales had a nice year as Tampa Bay’s offensive coordinator in 2023, but it was his only season as a coordinator. If he can reverse Young’s career track, none of that will matter. The former Alabama quarterback’s 5.5 yards per attempt in his rookie season were the fewest for any quarterback in the last eight seasons.

But but but I hear from the huddle that Bryce wasn’t the problem…..

They are saying the Falcons take the division at 9-8. We are 4 games behind everyone else in the division…and yet that would be improvement for us compared to last year…sad

I hope we pull a few more out and really improve- something like 7-10 would be pretty big for this team.

Edited by Iceup

Only ones I really disagree with:

• No way Jets are going 12-5. 10-7 MAYBE. That division will be a game or two difference between Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo. 
  • Chiefs will have a down year; despite down year they still probably win the division but not 13-4.
  • Saints will implode this year and will be worse than us. The division will go to Tampa again because Atlanta is way to hyped up. 
  • Colts aren't winning their division, probably going to finish 3rd or 4th. I think they actually got worse this offseason. 

I think Green Bay and LAR will be the last two standing in the NFC. Green Bay was one of the hottest teams at the end last year and I think LAR is going to make one last all-in run with Stafford.

AFC is anybody's guess.