• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome to the huddle

8 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

As you will see, there are plenty of links to click on to keep up to date on the most recent panthers news. I ensure these are not spam and will not result in you falling into a black hole. Enjoy the content 

We have like 4 beat reporters and a handful of youtubers that will sneak cameras into training camp. That's good enough for this poo football team

3 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

Ever since I got a new phone, it randomly freezes from time to time here.  No other site, only the huddle.  My old phone never did it though so no idea what's happening.  Not sure if it's another problem with site upkeep or what.

Voting with that one. I think we looked at CMC for nearly a year after he was not a Panther. 

12 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Pretty sure the teams spam bots are paying germy some pretty good money to spam a lot in here.  After the last half dozen seasons its the only thing that keeps the lights on in here.

We're just little cash cows in here.