• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome to the huddle

As you will see, there are plenty of links to click on to keep up to date on the most recent panthers news. I ensure these are not spam and will not result in you falling into a black hole. Enjoy the content 

Good Morning Huddlers,

I have recently joined and can reply to posts but cannot create my own- except on the NFL topic. Is this because I’m new or is something wrong with my account?

I had a different account during and prior to COVID- but lost access to it. I used to post from time to time as Mitchel G. I never got flagged or anything. Any help or info on how to post would be appreciated.

Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Iceup said:

Good Morning Huddlers,

I have recently joined and can reply to posts but cannot create my own- except on the NFL topic. Is this because I’m new or is something wrong with my account?

I had a different account during and prior to COVID- but lost access to it. I used to post from time to time as Mitchel G. I never got flagged or anything. Any help or info on how to post would be appreciated.

Thanks 

That's exactly what it is. I think you have to have 100 posts or something. 

I would tell you to try and recover your password, but for some odd reason the password recovery system won't send links, and odder still is that @Zod hasn't fixed it. So, here we are.

2 hours ago, Iceup said:

Good Morning Huddlers,

Thanks 

Damn!

Ice Up Son!

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Iceup said:

Good Morning Huddlers,

Thanks 

All you have to do is write Bryce Sucks in every topic, you will get 100 posts in no time

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, TD alt said:

That's exactly what it is. I think you have to have 100 posts or something. 

I would tell you to try and recover your password, but for some odd reason the password recovery system won't send links, and odder still is that @Zod hasn't fixed it. So, here we are.

Ever since I got a new phone, it randomly freezes from time to time here.  No other site, only the huddle.  My old phone never did it though so no idea what's happening.  Not sure if it's another problem with site upkeep or what.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1