• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hottest Hooters waitress ever

Matt Foley

There's a bar in Greenville called the "G-Spot"?!

**Sacrifices small goat to thank the gods for getting him out of there**

First issue...

* CJ Spiller and his draft prospects

* Ben Martin at Augusta

* Wofford makes NCAA (mine)

* David Pearson Hall of Fame (mine)

* 9 Questions for Tony Romo

* 10 Ways to Fix Gamecock Football

* Several opinion articles

I'm doing a story on Greenville's roller derby team, Clemson and USC baseball, and one or two other things for the second issue. The guy who started it was a swimmer at Ohio State. Really cool guy.

That's cool. My first published article was on Union County's roller derby league. I think it's now defunct.

That's cool. My first published article was on Union County's roller derby league. I think it's now defunct.

I guess it's like wrestling on wheels, right? I don't know much about it yet. I just remember Raquel Welch was in a movie about it once.

I guess it's like wrestling on wheels, right? I don't know much about it yet. I just remember Raquel Welch was in a movie about it once.

It's closer to hockey in its physical nature than wrestling. Teams get points by lapping the other players, which do their best to "jam" them and prevent this from happening.

I know it sounds gay, but I wish there were a male roller derby around here. I guess I should take up roller hockey.

I went to a Hooters one time while on a sales conference (It was in Spartanburg actually). One of the salesman stayed at the hotel by himself while everyone else went to hooters for beers and wings. We ended up getting the hottest waitress in the bar and I decided to try and make my friend jealous. My plan was to snap a picture of her from the neck down while she was hanging out at our table. So I prepared my blackberry camera, set up the shot, and took the picture....little did I forget to turn OFF the flash! She was like, "did you just take a picture of my tits?" It was really funny, and embarrassing and I got alot of sh*t from the guys the whole trip.

The biggest disappointment of it all though, was when I took the picture, as soon as the flash came on, I moved the camera and the picture did not come out...

I went to a Hooters one time while on a sales conference (It was in Spartanburg actually). One of the salesman stayed at the hotel by himself while everyone else went to hooters for beers and wings. We ended up getting the hottest waitress in the bar and I decided to try and make my friend jealous. My plan was to snap a picture of her from the neck down while she was hanging out at our table. So I prepared my blackberry camera, set up the shot, and took the picture....little did I forget to turn OFF the flash! She was like, "did you just take a picture of my tits?"

Being that it's Hooters, the only acceptable answer is "Yes. Yes, I did."

Archived