• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hottest Hooters waitress ever

Matt Foley

Met up with a buddy for lunch at Hooters a little while ago and I still am drooling. Most waitresses at Hooters are nothing special at all, but I just had Malin Akermann's twin sister (only with bigger boobs). During the course of my time there, she asked my buddy if he wanted his wings naked, and said she also works at a bar in Greenville called the G-Spot. I honestly can't remember what I ordered.

Translation:

Went alone for lunch at Pizza Inn again, that makes the 27th day in a row. Maybe that's some type of record. Anyway I still am drooling. Most waitresses at Pizza Inn are nothing special at all, but I just had Malin Akermann's little sister (only with braces). During the course of my time there, she asked me why I was staring at her, and said she was also working on a restraining order....I can't wait till she's old enough to have a G-Spot. I honestly can't remember what I ordered. Tomorrow's lunch can't come soon enough

Seriously Meat, you still rockin' a bar style cellphone with no camera or something?

Cripes.

No, it has a camera. Just was talking business and wasn't thinking. We started a sports newspaper (actually, he did, I just wrote a couple of stories) and left a bunch of them there. It's called 864 Sports. First issue looks really good.

Archived