• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how bad we sucking this year?

Zod

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you have been following me you know that I left the negative vibes in 2023. It's 2024 positive vibes only.

We can accomplish anything. The Texans literally turned their outlook around after 1 off-season. Why can't we?

Say What North Carolina GIF by Carolina Panthers

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you have been following me you know that I left the negative vibes in 2023. It's 2024 positive vibes only.

We can accomplish anything. The Texans literally turned their outlook around after 1 off-season. Why can't we?

Sure we can, but where are you gonna find a second CJ Stroud? 

32 minutes ago, JRaymond said:

This is going to be a soft ass team because we got a punk ass itty bitty soy boy with a noodle arm as our quarterback. Anything from zero to three wins is possible.

I realize Bryce may not be cut out to be an NFL QB but how is he a punk ass? You are not cut out to be an NFL QB yourself, does that make you a punk ass as well? You called him itty bitty so im guessing you are a fat guy? Please tell us all how your 230 pounds is bodybuilding muscle and not Bojangles greasy fat boy flab.

I agree with you that Bryce may or may not at all even be an NFL WB but im not calling him a punk ass for it because most of us are not NFL QB's. As small as he is, I bet that "itty bitty soy boy punk ass" would absolutely mop the floor with your internet trolling fat weak ass and thats a fact boy.

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I realize Bryce may not be cut out to be an NFL QB but how is he a punk ass? You are not cut out to be an NFL QB yourself, does that make you a punk ass as well? You called him itty bitty so im guessing you are a fat guy? Please tell us all how your 230 pounds is bodybuilding muscle and not Bojangles greasy fat boy flab.

I agree with you that Bryce may or may not at all even be an NFL WB but im not calling him a punk ass for it because most of us are not NFL QB's. As small as he is, I bet that "itty bitty soy boy punk ass" would absolutely mop the floor with your internet trolling fat weak ass and thats a fact boy.

Do I have to resort to writing a long preamble to every post in order to set the context? Bryce is itty bitty compared to the average NFL qb, who stands at 6'3". Was that so difficult to understand? 

And yes, he is a PUNK, because he put on a bunch of worthless water weight to tip the scale at 200 lb at the combine, not to mention he refused to throw. He deliberately misled us like a used car salesman. He is a punk ass punk. GTFO of the league! 

• Poo 2

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I've got hope. But I almost always have it this time of year.

Except during the Rhule regime.

Seven wins and I'll be impressed. 

The bar is that low.

7 wins would tie a record under the Tepper regime. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, JRaymond said:

Do I have to resort to writing a long preamble to every post in order to set the context? Bryce is itty bitty compared to the average NFL qb, who stands at 6'3". Was that so difficult to understand? 

And yes, he is a PUNK, because he put on a bunch of worthless water weight to tip the scale at 200 lb at the combine, not to mention he refused to throw. He deliberately misled us like a used car salesman. He is a punk ass punk. GTFO of the league! 

That’s on Fitt for being misled. Man gets paid big money to assess talent and couldn’t. It’s not on Bryce that man couldn’t do his job. Will Bryce ever be a star probably not. I still hope he can be a game manager and have some success in the right scheme.

1 minute ago, PappyMay said:

That’s on Fitt for being misled. Man gets paid big money to assess talent and couldn’t. It’s not on Bryce that man couldn’t do his job. Will Bryce ever be a star probably not. I still hope he can be a game manager and have some success in the right scheme.

Two wrongs don't make it right. Don't blame the victim who gets cheated by a used car salesman. Let that midget lead the offense for one more year to get us some good picks and bench/trade his ass right after. 

8 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

If that's what it's going to be then just move on already 

I don't expect to be good. Here's the two things I'm hoping for most this year:

1. An answer on Bryce. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong and improve by leaps and bounds and we know we have our guy. That would be by far the best situation. The worst situation would be if he improves just enough to leave us thinking "well... maaaaaaybe". Just give me the answer. Be the guy or be the guy who gets us the guy.

2. The team improves throughout the season under Canales. He shows he can run a disciplined team and make adjustments in game and week to week. 

• Pie 2