• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how bad we sucking this year?

Zod

On 7/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, JRaymond said:

Do I have to resort to writing a long preamble to every post in order to set the context? Bryce is itty bitty compared to the average NFL qb, who stands at 6'3". Was that so difficult to understand? 

And yes, he is a PUNK, because he put on a bunch of worthless water weight to tip the scale at 200 lb at the combine, not to mention he refused to throw. He deliberately misled us like a used car salesman. He is a punk ass punk. GTFO of the league! 

Yes please write a preamble to each post as it is required on this message board. I understood perfectly fine what you were saying. I just thought it came off like a soft tubby weak ass punk of a soy boy himself would say about someone else knowing he would vanquish you in I would wager under about 30 seconds.

I will agree in using shoe lifts or frankenstein shoes was pretty misleading or drinking a bunch of water to add pounds before weight and height but how amateur do we have to be in order to be fooled by that? Thats some stuff I would have pulled in 9th grade to add to my height and weight. Questions is how were we fooled by it? It dont make him a punk necessarily. You or I would have done the same thing. I think he is going to fail as well unfortunately but im not going to call him a weak ass punk because he probably isnt an NFL QB. You do you though but we both know in the end he would probably put you on the ground with ease tough guy.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

On 7/21/2024 at 1:24 PM, WUnderhill said:

Is this the same dude that insulted and dug around for a picture of Verge just because she didn’t write a Bryce Young hit piece? Soft would be coming after people online with personal attacks just because their opinion of an athlete differs from yours.

He did what? 🤣