• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how bad we sucking this year?

Zod

We have an o-line capable of being top 10. Hubbard got almost 1000 yards with last years line .Brooks once healthy could be special. Leggette and Sanders could provide a boost as well. We need to win the TOP. 

Our defense is what could kill us. Not much pass rush, not much secondary, lb’s are average at best.

• Pie 1

Just now, mc52beast said:

We have an o-line capable of being top 10. Hubbard got almost 1000 yards with last years line .Brooks once healthy could be special. Leggette and Sanders could provide a boost as well. We need to win the TOP. 

Our defense is what could kill us. Not much pass rush, not much secondary, lb’s are average at best.

You legit took our worst things last year and made them our best and best things and made them our worst.  Absolutely horrendous take.  

• Beer 1

Tepp and his cronies adopt the 'rebuilding' mindset as he attempts to shed the label of being the worst owner in professional sports.  Each victory is celebrated as part of the rebuilding plan.  Moral victories are found in close losses.  By end of year, apathy sets into the stadium and players as seats are filled with opposing fans.  

Interior OL upgrades will be a huge improvement which will help Bryce's need for pocket space.  However, will still be limited to open receivers in short / intermediate routes.  End of season speculation that Panthers use another top 5 pick on a QB or more weapons.  

Bad.  So bad Canales pulls a Vermeil and has open tryouts.  I of course tryout and become the Panthers version of Vince Papale. I play all positions. Both ways.  We continue to lose games but by significantly more points.  Probably has something to do with the fact I curl up in a fetal position each snap and refuse to lineup within 10 yards of anyone.  We secure the #1 overall pick thanks to my heroics.  I lobby I should earn a slot in the Panther Ring of Honor.  Tepper denies me but Tepper is an idiot.  I return to the huddle to bash Tepper.  

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

This is the year we go from suck to blow.  

I hope you can see this cuz I’m doing it as hard as I can…

also we can’t be much worse than last year…right?adult swim GIF by HULU

26 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I know it is cliche, but I think it will come down to whether the team can stay healthy at a few key positions. I think they’ve done an admirable job reshaping the roster, but depth is paper thin.

Depth is for sure not there but the starting line up doesn’t look too bad.