• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how bad we sucking this year?

Zod

I think Bryce will struggle this year to push the ball downfield.  I hope I’m wrong but I think Bryce will dink and dunk 5-10 yard passes.  Defense will put 10-11 in the box to stop the run and defend short passes.  We might have slight improvement from last year but I don’t see us winning more than 4 games.  I think the team is being set-up for potentially new QB in 2025.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, lightsout said:

We hover around .500 and have hope for next year.

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Doesn't automatically mean it's a bad year of course as long as we see steady improvement, but wins will be tough to come by.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

7 minutes ago, KSpan said:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Doesn't automatically mean it's a bad year of course as long as we see steady improvement, but wins will be tough to come by.

Idk, gut feeling. I think we'll be largely competitive, even if scores end up one sided sometimes. I don't think we have the experience and cohesion to really be battling week in and week out for 4 quarters, but we'll hang around through 3 and some days we'll have our poo together and get some wins. Towards the back end of the season, as long as we can tell we've progressed and improved, it will have been a good season. That's the marker I'm looking for. First 4 games, I am anticipating sad times lol 

• Beer 1