• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how bad we sucking this year?

Zod

Welcome back to your forum, dog. 

I’m going to say we improve and are only “bad”, which would be a major improvement. Canalas has me drinking the. Kool Aid a little bit, but it’s going to take more than one off-season. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I say we do rather pedestrian maybe slightly above or below 500 then right before thanksgiving we get hit with a massive reality check when we play the chiefs and then we start our yearly December collapse as we play the tougher teams on our schedule. Bryce will show that he's a good solid NFL QB but that his physical limitations won't let him live up to the status of being picked 1st overall as Stroud and Richardson put up video game numbers and make crazy highlight plays over in the AFC. 

Panthers seem to do the best when fan morale is at its lowest... but I've said that for the last 9 years lol

But I do think we will be better than we were last year.  Would be hard to be any worse.

• Pie 2

Just like sin is sin, bad is bad. But like I tell the religious, just because sin is sin, that doesn't mean that all sins are equal. We'll likely be bad, but if we can see redemption by year's end, maybe we'll still attain a path to glory.

Now, fix the bad password recovery system please.

• Beer 1

It's not going to be good.  Bryce will play a little better, and we will have hope, but we're going to lose a lot of games in the 4th quarter because we don't have pass rush.

Final prediction: 4-13