• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young can have a breakout season in 2024

Verge

I know I have been asked before to go into some more detail on my optimism of Bryce going into next season. While this isn't an ultimate film study or anything, I feel like I articulate pretty well some of my feelings of why I have not lost hope with him moving forward here. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/carolina-panthers/news/bryce-young-going-shock-nfl-2024/2d2b314b2c48b49dd3696f82

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Black Widow Avengers GIF

I can help.

Keep remembering: pads. Hitting. Game speed. Pressure. 

First two weeks of camp when it’s all ‘oh boy he is looking great’ let’s wait until actual football before toasting his future. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

11 minutes ago, strato said:

I can help.

First two weeks of camp when it’s all ‘oh boy he is looking great’ let’s wait until actual football before toasting his future. 

I can't wait until the Packers game highlights are a thing of the past when it comes to this BY discussion. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

36 minutes ago, strato said:

I can help.

I was just joking. I think he will be better. How much better? Who knows? If it’s bad enough we will just move on. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I was just joking. I think he will be better. How much better? Who knows? If it’s bad enough we will just move on. 

I was joking too, mostly. I think he’ll be better because it is nearly impossible to not be better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

27 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I can't wait until the Packers game highlights are a thing of the past when it comes to this BY discussion. 

Let's just sticky that replay. So people can live in their happy place.

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1